Thursday, March 25, 2010

FUN MEAL: Omelet Sandwich with Fries



Everyone that has a child knows how difficult it is to feed them, especially if they are picky eaters. This is not a recipe, but just an idea for all of you who want to make something different. My son stared at this for about 5 minutes before he jumped in, but he did eat it all!!

I cut up some potatoes and fried them. If you want to be a bit healthier, you can bake them, or boil them then sautee in olive oil.

I sauteed some spinach with garlic and onion powder, added in two mixed eggs, salt and pepper to make an omelet.

Using a cookie cutter (You can use a star or any other shape), I cut out a piece of toast, and the omelet. (I ate the rest of the pieces so nothing goes to waste)

Put it all together and top it with some cream cheese!

Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh My, that looks incredible! Unique and tasty, I'm loving it. I look at sandwiches all day long and this one has my attention. I'll try it for sure. One day I hope you'll make it over to my blog where sandwiches like this RULE. Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam!!! I just checked out your blog and i am sooooo inspired to make more sandwiches hahaha!

    ReplyDelete